USB interface Delta DVP series PLC programming cable,USB/RS232 interface,connect COM1 interface of PLC,3 meters,with communication indicator.
The quality is guaranteed.It's tested before shippment.Not made by Delta,OEM product as the replacement.
USBACAB230 is the programming cable in which USB interface provides both the serial connection and RS232 signal conversion. Under the control of driver, the programming cable makes it possible to simulate the computer's USB interface as the traditional serial (known as COM interface), thus various existing programming softwares,communication softwares, monitoring softwares and other applications can be normally used. The working power supply of this cable is directly from the USB port, but not the PLC programming interface. The two-color LED on the converter box indicates data’s transceiving status.
USBACAB230 programming cable is applicable to Delta DVP series PLC, connect COM1 interface of the PLC.
USBACAB230 principle and figure structure:
● Support USBACAB230 programming software version: WPLSoft V2.03 and above
● Fully compatible with USB V1.1 norms and USB CDC V1.1
● USB bus-powered, the current consumption of about 50 mA
● baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapt to the standard baud rate
● support UART data format: data bits: 7-8, stop bit: 1, 2, check-bit: odd / even / no parity
● each PC only supports a USB cable programming
● temperature: -20 ~ +75 ℃
● Cable length: three meters, colors: black
USB device drivers should be installed before using USBACAB230 programming cable, which are available on the CD-ROM sold together with the cable.
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the USBACAB230 programming cable will be displayed in the “Device Manager” of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.